What is Black Seed Oil?
Black seed oil is an oil derived by pressing the seeds of the Nigella Sativa plant. The seeds are also commonly referred to as black seed. The nutrient-rich oil of black seed has been used for hundreds of years in the Middle East and South Asia as a natural remedy for a variety of ailments .
What are the Benefits of Black Seed Oil?
Studies have shown that black seed oil is an effective anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory remedy. As a result, it is often used to fight infections and strengthen the immune system, which is suitable for treating the following conditions:
- Reduces Risk of Certain Cancers
- Combats Type-2 Diabetes
- Supports Liver Health and Function
- Nasal congestion
- Colds and flu
- Digestive and gastrointestinal problems
- Hair and skin problems
- Allergies Balances
- Mental Ailments and Nervous Debility
- Weak Memory
- This Poduct is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.